9. sep. 2013

Lag en New York-bygning | Make a New York building




På forsommeren i år var jeg så heldig å få oppleve selveste New York. Det var akkurat så fantastisk og kult som jeg hadde håpet. Og da jeg nylig kom over denne lille, søte print-og-lag-bygningen fra Hello June bare måtte jeg gjøre den som et minne.
.....
Lucky me, a few months ago I got to experience THE city of New York. It was just as amazing and cool as I had hoped it would be. And when I recently stumbled over this cute little DIY building from Hello June, I just had to make it as a souvenir. 



Blant bildene jeg tok i området Chinatown og Little Italy fant jeg noen bilder av bygninger med disse karakteristiske trappene på utsiden:
.....
Among the photos I took in the Chinatown and Little Italy area, I found some of buildings with the characteristic exterior stairs:


 
     

Og selvsagt et bilde av de gule drosjene:
.....
And, of course, a yellow cab photo:



P.S. Hos Hello June finner du også små print-og-lag-bygninger fra Paris og fra Brussel.
.....
P.S. Over at Hello June you'll also find small print-and-make-buildings from Paris and Brussels.

1 kommentar:

  1. Hello, I am June.
    Thank you for printing my building.
    I am a great fan of NYC, I used to live there and I am still deeply in love with this great city... And I really love the fire escape stairs !!!
    Have a lovely day

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...